Board of Curators.
Formerly called our ‘Supervisory Board’. ISHAR’s ‘Board of Curators’ are responsible for curating content on the ISHAR digital library according to the rules of curation, to be published shortly. We expect to grow a community of hundreds, eventually thousands of curators over the coming years.
Our founding board of curators are
- Founding Champion and advisor: Deepak Chopra, MD
- Research Advisor: Paul Mills, Ph D : Professor in Residence, UCSD
- Integrative Systems Advisor: Shiva Ayyadurai, PhD MIT, Systems Engineer
- Director of Acquisition, Longevity Yoga: William Bushell, Ph.D. Director of Research at Tibet HouseUS/The Menla Center, Medical Anthropology, MIT
- Robert Thurman, PhD: President and Founder, Tibet House
- Dean Ornish, MD: President and Founder, Preventive Medicine Research Institute
- Menas Kafatos, Phd Schmid College of Science and Technology. Physics, Computational Science and Engineering, School of Computational Sciences
- Lisa Miller, Ph.D. Professor and Director of Clinical Psychology Director, Spirituality and Mind-Body Institute. Columbia University, Teachers College
- Marilyn Schlitz, Fellow and President Emeritus, Institute of Noetic Sciences, Senior Scientist at California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute.
- Dr. Robert Schwarz, PhD Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology
- Daniel Vicario, M.D., Medical Director, San Diego Cancer Research Institute. Director, Integrative Oncology Program.
- Julia Mossbridge, PhD Research Associate, Department of Psychology, Northwestern University and Inventor of Choice Compass.
- Kate Noble, PhD Clinical and Counseling. Professor of Consciousness, University of Washington.
- Dr. Anirban Bandyopadhyay, PhD Senior Researcher, NIMS, Adjunct Asst. Professor Michigan Technological University, Advanced Scanning Probe Microscopy group, Advanced Nano Characterisation Center (ANCC), Massachusetts Institute of Technology Institute of Medical and Engineering Science.
- Subhash Kak. Regents Professor, Department of Computer Science Oklahoma State University
- Dr Jack Sarfatti, PhD: Theoretical physicist
- Neil D. Theise, MD Professor of Pathology and of Medicine at the Beth Israel Medical Center of Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- Allan Leslie Combs, Ph.D. Doshi Professor of Consciousness Studies. Director of The Center for Consciousness Studies at the California Institute of Integral Studies. He is also the President of the Society for Consciousness Studies and Director of Consciousness Studies master’s degree program at the Graduate Institute of Connecticut. Professor Emeritus at the University of North Carolina-Asheville .
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin, Center for the Study of Non Symbolic Consciousness
- Shamini Jain, Phd. Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, UC San Diego; Chair, Research Development Committee, UC San Diego Center for Integrative Medicine
- Meg Jordan, PhD, RN Clinical Medical Anthropologist, Chair and Professor, Integrative Health Studies, California Institute of Integral Studies
- Francois Demange, MA Anthropology, Indigenous Medicine
- James Fallon, PhD Professor of Psychiatry and Neurobiology, UC Irvine
- Dr. Esther Konigsberg, MD, CCFP Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine